In Room TV
Sleeps 3 Guests
Beachhouse #2 is a one-bedroom, one-bath, corner-unit in Building One. Beach-houses #2 and #3 are about 15% larger in terms of square feet than most other Kiahuna one-bedroom units. Vaulted ceilings add to a feeling of spaciousness. Both beach-houses have lanais that are roughly five to eight feet above the beach, depending upon the level of sand. The lanais are enclosed by a protective railing. Please refer to the Update on this website for changes in the beachfront properties due to COVID and winter storms.
As noted in the attached “Update”, the lawn and naupaka in front of Building One were heavily eroded by strong winds and king tides in January, 2020. The County of Kauai has required the construction of a 42” protective railings on the lanais of all oceanfront properties. The elevation of the lanai above the beach varies from about five to eight feet, depending upon the degree of erosion and the level of the sand. The protective railing adds another 3.5’ above beach level.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom w/ shower
- Beach Front with Beach Access
- Ceiling Fan
- Shared pool
- Microwave , Stove , Refrigerator , Oven
- HDTV, CD Player
- No Smoking
- Laundry in unit
- Activity Rentals Available
2020-2021 Rate: $450.00 per Night
All rates subject to change
Rate reflects one mid-week light housekeeping for a 7-night stay. A check-out cleaning fee of $194.00/$225.00 plus tax to be paid upon check-out.
Hawaii Excise and Transient Accommodation Taxes: 14.96%. Please see the Rental Terms & Conditions for information about our deposit and cancellation policy.
Discounts and Special Deals
Kiahuna Beachside represents the owners of superior beach-front and ocean-view locations. The beachhouses have all been upgraded.
If you are looking for a "good deal" on a premium property, call us and see what we are offering. We offer discounts and/or "free nights" depending upon seasonal factors and occupancy rates. We also offer discounts for rentals on shorter notice, i.e. within a month or two of the current date.
Check Beachhouse Availability
Regular & Summer Periods:
- A deposit equal to 25% of the total rental charge is required to confirm all non-holiday period reservations
- Remaining balances are due 30 days (45 days for summer months) prior to the arrival date. Multiple units are 60-90 days prior to arrival pending season.
- Full deposit, less a $150.00 cancellation fee, will be refunded for cancellations made 30 days or more (45 days or more for summer months) prior to the arrival date
- All funds collected will be forfeited for cancellations made within 30 days (45 days for summer months) of the arrival date unless the space can be rebooked
- A deposit equal to 25% of the total rental charge is required to confirm Easter/Thanksgiving period reservations
- Remaining balances are due 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Full deposit less a $150.00 cancellation fee, will be refunded for cancellations made 60 days or more prior to the arrival date
- All funds collected will be forfeited for cancellations made within 60 days of the arrival date unless the space can be rebooked
- Easter period is the week before and the week after Easter; Thanksgiving period is the week of Thanksgiving.
- Minimum stay 7 nights for Christmas; 7 nights for New Years
- Minimum stay 14 nights if combining both holidays
- Deposit: 50% of booking at time of confirmation
- Full Payment due by September 1
- Christmas/New Year period is the week before and the week after Christmas
- Cancellation fee schedule:
- Prior to July 1: $250 fee per unit
- From July 1-September 1: forfeiture of full deposit
- After September 1: forfeiture of full payment (unless space can be rebooked)