One Bedroom Beach Front
Beachhouse number 3 is a 1 bedroom, 1 bath home sitting beach front.
In Room TV
Sleeps 3 Guests
Beachhouses #3 is a one-bedroom, one-bath condominiums in Building One. The property is a true ocean front as the lanai is typically five to eight feet above the white sand beach. The unit is most suitable for two adult guests. It is larger than most other one-bedroom Beachhouses in terms of square footage. Vaulted ceilings create a more spacious feeling. The property provide easy access for transporting luggage and groceries. No need for an attendant as parking is close by. This unit is ideal for older or handicapped guests. Families with younger children should choose beach-houses that provide better access to the front lawn. It should be noted that the lanai is enclosed by a protective railing. There is no direct access to the beach from this unit or any other beachfront properties. Beach access, near the shower, is the same for all Phase One properties.
- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom w/ shower
- Beach Front with Beach Access
- Ceiling Fan
- Shared pool
- Microwave , Stove , Refrigerator , Oven
- HDTV, CD Player
- No Smoking
- Laundry in unit
- Activity Rentals Available
2023 Rates: $590.00 per Night
There are three Hawaiian taxes, Excise and Transient Accommodation Tax, totaling 17.96%.
Discounts and Special Deals
Kiahuna Beachside has superior beach-front and ocean-view locations. The beach houses have all been upgraded. We are experiencing a high rate of demand. We offer discounts and/or "free nights", depending upon seasonal factors and occupancy rates. Call us on short notice because we do experience occasional cancellations.
Like other Hawaiian resort properties, Kiahuna remains impacted by the challenges of Covid. Services vary with the length of stay. There are no services for stays of seven days or less. Service for longer stays will range from light housekeeping to full service.
Checkout Cleaning Fee
There is a checkout cleaning fee of $255 plus tax for a one-bedroom unit and $325 plus tax for two-bedroom unit. A credit card imprint will be taken at check-in. Check Beachhouse Availability
Regular & Summer Periods:
- A deposit equal to 25% of the total rental charge is required to confirm all non-holiday period reservations
- Remaining balances are due 30 days (45 days for summer months) prior to the arrival date. Multiple units are 60-90 days prior to arrival pending season.
- Full deposit, less a $200.00 cancellation fee, will be refunded for cancellations made 30 days or more (45 days or more for summer months) prior to the arrival date
- All funds collected will be forfeited for cancellations made within 30 days (45 days for summer months) of the arrival date unless the space can be rebooked
- A deposit equal to 25% of the total rental charge is required to confirm Easter/Thanksgiving period reservations
- Remaining balances are due 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Full deposit less a $200.00 cancellation fee, will be refunded for cancellations made 60 days or more prior to the arrival date
- All funds collected will be forfeited for cancellations made within 60 days of the arrival date unless the space can be rebooked
- Easter period is the week before and the week after Easter; Thanksgiving period is the week of Thanksgiving.
- Minimum stay 7 nights for Christmas; 7 nights for New Years
- Minimum stay 14 nights if combining both holidays
- Deposit: 50% of booking at time of confirmation
- Full Payment due by September 1
- Christmas/New Year period is the week before and the week after Christmas
- Cancellation fee schedule:
- Prior to July 1: $250 fee per unit
- From July 1-September 1: forfeiture of full deposit
- After September 1: forfeiture of full payment (unless space can be rebooked)
Ready to book this Beachhouse? Use the link here to access our reservation form and tell us the dates you wish to visit. one of our customer success team members will assist in securing your Beachhouse. Go Here: RSVP