Kiahuna Beachside Resort Rates & Availability
|Building #1||2019 Rates|
|Unit #2, 1 Bedroom||$490.00|
|Unit #3, 1 Bedroom||$515.00|
|Building #3||2019 Rates|
|Unit #8, 1 Bedroom||$390.00|
|Unit #11, 1 Bedroom||$450.00|
|Unit #12, 1 Bedroom||$450.00|
|Unit #13, 1 Bedroom||$450.00|
|Building #6||2019 Rates|
|Unit #26, 1 Bedroom||$300.00|
|Unit #27, 1 Bedroom||$350.00|
|Unit #29, 1 Bedroom||$375.00|
|Building #5||2019 Rates|
|Unit #20, 2 Bedroom||$595.00|
|Unit #23, 2 Bedroom||$595.00|
|Building #25||2019 Rates|
|Unit #166, 1 Bedroom||$425.00|
* All rates subject to changea
Rate reflects one light housekeeping mid week on a seven nights stay. There is a check out cleaning fee of $194.00 plus tax for a one bedroom unit and $250.00 plus tax for a 2 bedroom unit. This fee is to be paid at the front desk upon departure.
Hawaii Excise and Transient Accommodation Tax is 14.96%
Discounts and Special Deals
Kiahuna Beachside has superior beach-front and ocean-view locations. The beachhouses have all been upgraded. So, if you are looking for "cheap" rents, you are in the wrong place.
If you are looking for a "good deal" on a premium property, call us and see what we are offering. We offer discounts and/or "free nights" depending upon seasonal factors and occupancy rates. We also offer discounts for rentals on shorter notice, i.e. within a month or two of the current date.
REQUEST A RESERVATION
Rental Terms and Conditions
Regular & Summer Periods:
- A deposit equal to 25% of the total rental charge is required to confirm all non-holiday period reservations
- Remaining balances are due 30 days (45 days for summer months) prior to the arrival date. Multiple units are 60-90 days prior to arrival pending season.
- Full deposit, less a $150.00 cancellation fee, will be refunded for cancellations made 30 days or more (45 days or more for summer months) prior to the arrival date
- All funds collected will be forfeited for cancellations made within 30 days (45 days for summer months) of the arrival date unless the space can be rebooked
- A deposit equal to 25% of the total rental charge is required to confirm Easter/Thanksgiving period reservations
- Remaining balances are due 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Full deposit less a $150.00 cancellation fee, will be refunded for cancellations made 60 days or more prior to the arrival date
- All funds collected will be forfeited for cancellations made within 60 days of the arrival date unless the space can be rebooked
- Easter period is the week before and the week after Easter; Thanksgiving period is the week of Thanksgiving.
- Minimum stay 7 nights for Christmas; 7 nights for New Years
- Minimum stay 14 nights if combining both holidays
- Deposit: 50% of booking at time of confirmation
- Full Payment due by September 1
- Christmas/New Year period is the week before and the week after Christmas
- Cancellation fee schedule:
- Prior to July 1: $250 fee per unit
- From July 1-September 1: forfeiture of full deposit
- After September 1: forfeiture of full payment (unless space can be rebooked)
24 Hour Front Desk Security
Gas Barbecue Areas
Complimentary Beach Towels & Chairs
Court Side Restaurant
Pristine Beaches (What we are famous for)
We want our guests to feel as much at home and to enjoy the ambiance as much as we do on our visits to Kiahuna. Your feedback is important in keeping everything “just right”. Please use the form below to leave us feedback.
DRIVING TO KIAHUNA
The drive to Kiahuna from the Lihue airport is about 12-13 miles and takes about 25 minutes. The exit road from Lihue Airport if Ahukini Road. Follow this road through the first stoplight (toward the mountains) and continue straight on Ahukini Road about a mile until you reach the Highway #56 - The Kuhio Highway. Turn left on to Kuhio Highway and follow this highway about 6.6 miles southwest towards Koloa Town. Watch for road signs that say Koloa - Poipu Beach. Turn left at Highway 520 (Maluhia Road) and follow this road about 3.3 miles into Koloa Town. You will pass through a grove of eucalyptus trees knows and the Knudsen Gap Tree Tunnel. As you drop down onto the flatter elevationn, watch closely for the sign that says "Poipu vis Koloa". Do not take the road to the left that says "Poipu Beach". (That is a bypass road that takes you to the Hyatt Hotel. Turn right on the main street as you enter Koloa Town. Proceed about one-half full block and turn left on to Poipu Beach Road at the Chevron Station. Follow this road towards the ocean. As you approach the each resort area, about a mile you will enter a turn-around. Veer right and wind around the turnaround to the third exit which is Poipu Beach Parkway. Continue for about 1/2 mile after the lava rock sign. There are two entrances to the Kiahuna Plantation off Poipu Road. Ignore the first entrance and continue to Poipu Road to the second entrance. Turn right at the second lava rock sign, Kiahuna Plantation:" (You will note that this entrance is also the entrance to Marriott's Waihohai Vacation Club.) Follow the signs to the small office on your right at the bottom of the hill. At that point you will check in with Castle Resorts, our on-site property management company.
Convenient parking is just one of the major advantages over hotels in the area. After checking in, you should be about to find parking a short distance from your Beachhouse. The property manager will provide you with a parking pass. Keep this pass visible near the steering wheel of your rental car.
Become A Beachside Insider
“Join Our eMail List to receive insider information on special deals and events throughout the year as well as stay plugged into all that is Kiahuna Beachside…
Available Every Day
Acres To Roam